Yamaha Tio1608-D Dante-Equipped I/O Rack
Designed to work remotely with Yamaha TF-series consoles, the Tio1608-D is a preamp, I/O rack, and stage box. It uses Dante protocol to transmit multiple channels of audio from the stage to the console over one solitary ethernet cable.
The Yamaha Tio1608-D stage box provides 16x input channels and 8x output channels for communication via Dante to TF-series consoles; however, you can daisy chain up to three boxes simultaneously, resulting in a stage box system of 48x inputs and 24x outputs with one to three cables running to the console.
- Works Remotely with TF Series Consoles
- 1x Cable Connection to Console via Dante
- Preamp with Balanced Inputs & Outputs
- 16x Combo XLR/TRS Input Jacks
- 8x XLR Output Jacks
- Supports 48V Phantom Power
- 2x CAT5e LAN Ports (Primary & Secondary)
- Quick Config Automates TF-Series Setup
- DIP Switches Determine Startup Mode
- Daisy Chain up to 48x Inputs / 24x Outs