The Eiki LC-XNS3100 comes with 3,100 ANSI lumens, is compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WUXGA and supports analog and digital video input in all color standards up-to 1080p.
- 3,300 ANSI lumens bright with 80% uniformity and a 5000:1 contrast ratio.
- Native XGA resolution. Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WUXGA.
- Supports analog and digital video input in all color standards up-to 1080p.
- HDMI Digital connectivity with HDCP compliance.
- Convenient mid-range (1.2:1) manual zoom and focus lens.
- Fixed image offset. Automatic vertical digital keystone correction.
- Accepts composite, component, and S-Video in all major standards.
- Displays both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. Supports most HDTV resolutions.
- Built-in 7 Watt sound system. Closed Caption decoding (NTSC).