The Eiki EK-600U is a single chip DLP HD Widescreen Projector. It has 6,000 ANSI lumens, 85% uniformity and a 10,000:1 contrast ratio.
- 6,000 ANSI lumens bright with 85% uniformity and a 10,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Native WUXGA resolution. Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WUXGA.
- Supports analog and digital video input in all color standards up-to 1080p.
- HD BaseT, HDMI and Display Port Digital connectivity with HDCP compliance.
- Convenient mid-range (1.8:1) manual zoom and focus lens.
- Accepts composite, component, and S-Video in all major standards.
- Displays both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. Supports most HDTV resolutions.
- Built-in 10 Watt sound system. Closed Caption decoding (NTSC).
- Wired network control. Digital zoom: 1/4~ x16.
- Horizontal and Vertical Keystone Correction.
- Auto input selection. Built-in Test Patterns.