Cedar DNS1000 Dynamic Noise Suppressor
The DNS1000 is specifically designed to remove background noise from recorded and live dialogue. It can be an essential tool for dubbing, post, noisy studios and outside broadcast.
- Fewer than 10 samples latency so there is no loss of lip sync
- 24-bit I/O and dual 40-bit f/p DSPs offer better audio quality, control and selectivity than analogue systems
- Low, mid, and high frequency ranges allow you to tune the process to the type of noise
- You can combine ranges for wide-band processing when needed
- Requires no external racks of equipment
- Boasts a very fast and intuitive user interface