Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio Pro 4K
The Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio Pro 4K is a UHD 4K-compatible, 8-input live production switcher with an integrated control panel, suitable for broadcast, sports, web, and A/V productions. This versatile switcher's eight independent 12G-SDI inputs accept all popular HD and UHD signals up to 2160p60. A re-syncing feature on each input enables you to seamlessly use an amalgam of pro and consumer cameras, game consoles, and computer feeds.
Switch, add effects, color grade, and key in real time using the control surface's buttons, knobs, and slider. CCU functions are available for controlling Blackmagic Studio and URSA Mini/Broadcast/Micro Studio cameras from the switcher. A software-based control panel is included and may be used independently, or on multiple laptops for delegating multicamera control. The ATEM Advanced Chroma Keyer, with one upstream and two downstream keys, offers live graphics and virtual set creation with improved image control and spill correction. Create PiP effects, resize and scale live video, and choose from 17 powered transitions with the ATEM Television Studio Pro 4K'S DVE processor.
- Eight 12G-SDI inputs, each with re-sync and low-latency conversion
- Supports HD video signals up to UHD 4K 2160p60
- 12-input, 2-channel Fairlight audio mixer
- UHD 4K multiviewer with up to 10 windows
- CCU functions for compatible cameras
- ATEM advanced chroma keyer
- Integrated talkback feature for compatible cameras
- Powerful DVE processor, 2-clip media pool with fill and key
- Mac and PC compatible