Alesis Quadraverb Digital Effects Processor
The Alesis QuadraVerb is a 16Hz-20kHz bandwidth stereo programmable effects box with four digital effects (EQ, Pitch Change, Delay, Reverb). The effects can be used in parallel or in serial (or a combination). Conversion scheme is 16-bit linear PCM. It's fully MIDI-ready.
- Touch sensitive programming buttons.
- 2x16 character LCD display.
- Stores 100 programs. Comes with 90 (in ROM) that you can overlay into the RAM. At any time you can recall one or all the ROM programs into RAM.
- Real-time control of 8 simultaneous parameters via MIDI (you pick the controller type and the parameter it controls).
- All functions, parameters and volume levels are programmable per program.
- Stereo In/Out (via four 1/4 inch jacks).
- Effect bypass jack on the back (as well as a button on the front).
- Custom named programs (up to 14 characters).